Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss nic inspection/assesment looming.......... in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

CUDABOY

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi all, got my assesment looming, have submitted my two jobs,one an additional ring<loft conv> one a spur......... with regards to the paperwork on the two jobs you reakon i should do two official forms ie electrical installation and minor works, the only ones i have at moment are "domestic installer" but essentially im not.... as yet. i want to record my readings for the tests ive carried out etc, oh and any other pointers much appreciated!!!

G

geecam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hello mate
read your post thats exactly the certs you would put in for thoose jobs
i dont get the bit about domestic installer if you are a spark... are you not then a domestic installer?..i am in scotland and dont deal with part p, i am guessing this has something to do with that???

geecam

C

CUDABOY

well i class myself as spark, been so last 20 yrs,just the paperwork and other associated poo!deliberated for ages weather or not to do the part p thing, agree sparking has to be regulated,however its not stopping people doing what they are doing.............i with id blown the 2.5k it cost me on a new van!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

geecam

well i class myself as spark, been so last 20 yrs,just the paperwork and other associated poo!deliberated for ages weather or not to do the part p thing, agree sparking has to be regulated,however its not stopping people doing what they are doing.............i with id blown the 2.5k it cost me on a new van!!!

know where you are coming from i was doing it for 18 years with no paperwork......did the full lot as an adult trainee with a sjib company a few years back.... got to say, it is the best thing i ever did...

geecam

C

CUDABOY

cool man, so you with comp persons scheme?

G

geecam

no cudaboy only a member of the sjib on the electrical side....we do all our own work so not really any need as we dont tender for work and dont really need all the fancy stuff on the side of the van..

geecam

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to nic inspection/assesment looming.......... in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom