Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss nic inspection/assesment looming.......... in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

CUDABOY

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hello all, got my arse essment on tuesday,need 2 certs, 1 major/1 minor..... thats cool ;)but while in wholsaler yesterday notaced them selling "part p" test certs......eh???:confused: dont know why they dont sell a broad single unified cert and delete as applicable..............paper...waste.....:mad:wonder if government :cool:gets cut of the various mass of certs the sell out there???

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
C

CUDABOY

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thankyou for that,will get on there, been in the game for 20 yrs, just gone a bit awol!!!! part p, doesnt work!

S

Spudnik

hello all, got my arse essment on tuesday,need 2 certs, 1 major/1 minor..... thats cool ;)but while in wholsaler yesterday notaced them selling "part p" test certs......eh???:confused: dont know why they dont sell a broad single unified cert and delete as applicable..............paper...waste.....:mad:wonder if government :cool:gets cut of the various mass of certs the sell out there???
Does that mean you have only just started issuing certs?!?!?:eek:

C

CUDABOY

no, i have been using some from a disk,just as im going to be niciec was 50/50 on using those for my 2 assesment jobs and considering the nic ones.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to nic inspection/assesment looming.......... in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom