Discuss NIC make the train robbers look like a bunch of nuns in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

Andy M

The NICEIC have had £80 of my money since Jan 29th for their 17th Edition "TOOLBOX" i have never received it!!!! after the third time of chasing they claim i have. they do not respond to letters, emails or Faxes and do not phone you back!! to say i am getting a tiny bit p***ed off is an understatement!!!

I am onto Trading Standards and Watchdog first thing in the morning

Oh and my Credit Card Company as i reluctantly sent copy of Statement to prove i had paid despite my transactions being on their website!! and the useless Bast***s have lost IT

In the words of someone that i am gradually turning into I DO NOT BELEIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ring up and ask to speak to the supervisor? and get on the back of the credit card company, surely they've got copies and its on the database, for legal reasons... hope you get ur toolbox, whats init btw? other than the 17th edition book

Sent a reply last night but it does not seem to have been posted:confused:

If you paid by credit card then I believe it has to be over £100 before you can claim back from Credit card company.:eek:

Contact them saying if you do not receive your goods within seven days you will have no option but to start legal proceedings against them.:D See how quick you get it then.

I Know The Feeling,i Pre Ordered My Toolbox In December 07 Finally Got It Last Week,the Dvd Was Worth The Wait Though.

Since my MoanIt has Arrived!!

Now Have 2 copies of the Regs Book, This will be handy when my baby has a cough as i can put a copy under each leg at one end to elevate him.

Yet to watch DVD i can't wait!! i might save it for Cup Final Day as it might make better viewing,

the f.a. cup is a sore point 4 me andy being a baggies fan.ha. nobody mention kanu.

C'mon you Cardiff!!!!!

the Welsh done the Grand Slam. 'bout time we took 'your' FA cup off you as well:p:p:p

Since my MoanIt has Arrived!!

Now Have 2 copies of the Regs Book, This will be handy when my baby has a cough as i can put a copy under each leg at one end to elevate him.

Yet to watch DVD i can't wait!! i might save it for Cup Final Day as it might make better viewing,

I will buy a copy from you Andy if you want to sell one

You Can Have The F.a.cup Shakey Because We Got The Championship Title Instead ,bring On The Arsenal And The Scousers.cant Wait.ha

Reply to NIC make the train robbers look like a bunch of nuns in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock