Discuss NICEIC assesment today ! in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

waitees

Hi all

wanted to say a big thank you to all the people that have helped me out with loads of questions ! you know who you are :D

I passed my niceic assesment today and was very very nervous but the guy was really nice. heard mixed responses about the assesment but i can honestly say its not as differcult as i thought it would be.

The tests were pfc, ze and live zs thats it ! loads of questions, caught me out with the zones in a bathroom as i thought the zone went all the way to the ceiling, however he did not trick me and even let me look in the osg.

i had a urgent thread on bonding, as i could not locate the strap on the bonding as it was hiddden behind cupboards, the nic man could see it was impossible to reroute another cable and that 0.05 on the pipe was ok.

did not realise that even old installs have to have brown sleeving on the red cable, even tho i did not install it and he checked all the paper work.

really nice chap, i can now stop panicking !!:eek:

Thanks again Paul

Well done mate at least you know what to expect next time. BTW you are not expected to know everything so looking in the book for the answer is the norm.

Anyway must be major hangover time;)

Chris

Next year they put you in an electric chair and throw the switch every time you get a question wrong. Not that I want to worry you:rolleyes:

Chris

Congratulations.:D:D:D

Well done, it's a brilliant feeling, isn't it. I remember back when I passed first time, I was so happy I coulnd't stop myself running up and down the garden! Good work.

Tell me about it ! What a feeling, felt like I was taking my driving test again and that was a long time ago !

So glad we have to only do that once a year !

Reply to NICEIC assesment today ! in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock