NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC Assessment today

Discuss NICEIC Assessment today in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Peter Woodford

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Does anyone have any pointers with regards to being assessed I have mine this afternoon

thanks

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
S

Scott F

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah your gonna pass just relax.Time also goes more quickly if your asking them some questions /queries ,whats your opinion on x y and z etc etc

S

sivoodoo

Let us know how it went, what questions were asked and how you felt, its always useful to share the experience to help others, thanks and good luck!

M

marty1234

how did you get on tody mate . i got my assessment 2 weeks lets know what you had to do :rolleyes:

P

Peter Woodford

Went well thanks i passed , was asked about zones in bathroom carried out ze, zs tests and asked how i would to a i.r test also carried out R1 + R2 test on a radial. When you have your assessment make sure you have all paper work insurance, Elec at work act, certs for meters. A good video that may help you if your still unsure on inspection and testing is inspection and testing initial vertication for domestic properties from NIC.

cheers

G

Guest123

Well done Peter. All the best to you.:)

K

kung

Well done Pete ! I second that the NICEIC dvd is good i also have the periodic one and the book on domestic installations good stuf.
Regards
Kung.

I

iceman

nice one peter can i ask ya did he ask any hard questions out the regs book???

P

Peter Woodford

He did'nt ask any out of the regs book did'nt even ask if I had one thinking about it

I

iceman

so all he was really lookin for was ya testing abilty thn would you say???

S

Spudnik

Regs book is a must for any of them.

P

Peter Woodford

thinking about it he did look at it sorry for misleading you all

Reply to NICEIC Assessment today in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom