Discuss NICEIC Certifiactes and Amtech in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently just because an NICEIC registered contractor, I’ve been using the amtech (or Trimble fast test, as it’s now know ) for about a year now and I quite like it.

Anyways could any of you street me in the direction on how to generate NICEIC certificates from it, all mine seems to offer is amtech standard or BS standard, I’m currently lost.

Any help or advise will be much appreciated

Yes @Risteard is correct. You have to get the paper NICEIC certs and feed them into your printer. Bit of a nightmare to set up as you have to fiddle about with alignments etc. That's the main reason we changed to the NICEIC software.

I may have to go down that road, which seems a shame cause when I bought the am tech at the start I was under the assumption that am tech could easily print NIC Certs. I’m certain there used to be a tab for them but I just have am tech or BS standard, not even sure how I could print onto a NIC very with this software

NICEIC Certifiactes and Amtech 2323DF02-E664-4D06-8205-7D4EC8B5A46C - EletriciansForums.net

I would contact Amteck to find out. If you’ve paid for it, they should provide some sort of helpline or assistance I would have thought. Not a good service if not.

I would just use the Amtech ones if not you have to buy the NICEIC pads and aline the printing up. Its got its own numbering for the certificates and you can insert the NICEIC and your own logo's.

Reply to NICEIC Certifiactes and Amtech in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock