Discuss NICEIC ELECSA ( Certsure) Survey 3rd party I&T in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone else had a email with a survey by Certsure ( NicEic and Elecsa ) about 3rd party Certification as was proposed in latest edition of PART P of the building regulations

I dont know if the link will work in here of if its allowed basically its asking for your opinions on it and if you feel it undermines you and will reduce the amount of work you get

Here is the link

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Thir...ent=SurveyImage&dm_i=WCP,2SNEK,9MH7P7,A5W2Q,1

Yeah I have filled it in and picked holes by adding my comments, I was just wondering about peoples opinions on whether they think its good or bad I think Bad and would cause even more incompetent persons to carry out the work along with Part P

I wouldnt want to take responsibility for DIY, Builders or others work which is what seemed to be proposed

done it. here's my comment.

if i were a surgeon,would i allow a DIYer to operate on my child, then check to see if he's done it right? in your dreams.

Done mine. Pointed out that a lot of their naughty sparks have been signing off other peoples work for years.

There's more likely hood of me becoming PM than NICEIC/Elecsa taking legal action against a spark for "breaking the rules"

That was comical, to see the questions on page 2 I had to tick the boxes to proceed. It seemed silly not to submit the questionnaire at the end. What you domestic lads do has bugger all to do with me.

I did add this comment.
Unscrupulous electricians will sign work off that is unsafe to get their payment.

I think I’ll get the guys in the pub to fill it in.

My final comment-
No one organisation has done more to damage the image of the trade and to compromise electrical safety in the home than you. After all, it is you who have foisted thousands of ill equipped and poorly trained 5 week wonders on an unsuspecting public.
You should hang your heads in shame"

Somone Murdoch I think posted about someone for failure to notify a Part P job. But that only come about due to a bad install hey did which was picked up by trading Ipstandards if I remember correctly.

My final comment-
No one organisation has done more to damage the image of the trade and to compromise electrical safety in the home than you. After all, it is you who have foisted thousands of ill equipped and poorly trained 5 week wonders on an unsuspecting public.
You should hang your heads in shame"

Tell it as it is Trev. Don't hold back.

Reply to NICEIC ELECSA ( Certsure) Survey 3rd party I&T in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock