CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

NICEIC Certification Scheme niceic forms

Discuss niceic forms in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

alba

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

installed a sub board the other week for battery heating systems. i took my distrubtion from the main board in that floor. this in turn was fed from a big old fashioned swtch cabinate in the basement. The problem was that when i came to wite the cert i got a little confused on how to write the supply characteristics and earthing arangements, particular arrangments at the origon. because there are two boards before u get to the origon i was edgy on what to write. Would be gratefull if anyone else whom has more expierence writting niceic sheets than i do. THANKS!.

Aico 3000 Range

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
installed a sub board the other week for battery heating systems. i took my distrubtion from the main board in that floor. this in turn was fed from a big old fashioned swtch cabinate in the basement. The problem was that when i came to wite the cert i got a little confused on how to write the supply characteristics and earthing arangements, particular arrangments at the origon. because there are two boards before u get to the origon i was edgy on what to write. Would be gratefull if anyone else whom has more expierence writting niceic sheets than i do. THANKS!.
Origin of supply is where the supply enters the building.

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to niceic forms in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom