Discuss Night School for Part P + 17th Edition? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Donk

Hey Guys,

The MD of our company has kindly offered to send me on an electricians course, the only catch is that I need to do it in my own time which is quite tricky as I work 8am-6pm Mon-Fri.

Does anybody know of any evening classes for in the SE London/NW Kent area? I want to strike while the irons hot and take this opportunity.

Thanks,

Jamie

I will look into that if i need to, I thought I'd ask the community just in case anyone knows somewhere particular in which they show preference to.

Hey Guys,

The MD of our company has kindly offered to send me on an electricians course, the only catch is that I need to do it in my own time which is quite tricky as I work 8am-6pm Mon-Fri.

Does anybody know of any evening classes for in the SE London/NW Kent area? I want to strike while the irons hot and take this opportunity.

Thanks,

Jamie
Crikey, I hope you can stick it out for 4 years if training on evenings. Out of interest what are you doing for a living now?

So you're technical/installations manager of a company that's messing about with electricity yet you have no electrical qualifications?
Please note, I'm not having a go at you I'm just trying to get that bit straight in my own head.

We have our NIC electrician with 20+years of experience governing the electrical installs! test sheets etc. I manage the teams and roofing element and get involved with electrical aspect now and then but under his guidance!

Fair enough mate, the thing is when I looked at the syllabus when this part p nonsense came about there was very little, if any, electrical theory so I'm not sure it'll be any use at all to you

I will insist to go on more courses over time to better my knowledge, this gets my foot in the door and gives me future prospects should I decide to make any career changes.

Reply to Night School for Part P + 17th Edition? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net