Discuss Ableskills Electrical Training Dartford Review in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

jamiecaseley

I have a review i'd like to offer anyone thinking of attending a course at Able Skills in Dartford. I attended the 2330 Level 2 and 3 a while back and travelling down from Nottingham I stayed in their accommodation. Also I have just recently attended to complete my 17th Edition and my 94 / 95 testing qualifications so i'm quite well suited to give upto date information as well.

I think I should start by saying thank you to all the staff that was involved in the smooth operation of my training course. My tutors Richard and Paul knowledge of the industry is truly amazing, the patients they have ensuring this is passed down in easy to mange chunks repeating if necessary showed true passion for there trade. The administration & management team often go unnoticed however our exams were always booked and started ontime to the minute. Staying away from home I was often allowed to pop into the office and check my emails (Thanks Carla).

The workshops were stocked well and I never waited or needed anything for the course, it was always at hand on top of that I walked away with a rather nice set of CK tools in with the price so real happy about that.

I stayed in the large accommodation based just a few minutes from the centre, this cost me £20 per night, parking was no problem and everyone staying there was on ableskills courses and was mature in nature. The accommodation was always cleaned ready for when i returned the following week. At £20 per night I was very happy and felt secure there. When i returned for my 94 / 95 I was back in the same house but with many changes, the place had been decorated to a nice standard the outside painted looking much nicer and the scaffolding came down that week from having a brand new roof fitted; on top of all that the cost was still £20 per night so thats my hat off to them.

Over all i feel that Able Skills have given me the skills i need to put food on the table for the kids, so if you want a life changing experience that's fun and exciting do yourself a massive favour book your course with these guys.

Jamie

I have a review i'd like to offer anyone thinking of attending a course at Able Skills in Dartford. I attended the 2330 Level 2 and 3 a while back and travelling down from Nottingham I stayed in their accommodation. Also I have just recently attended to complete my 17th Edition and my 94 / 95 testing qualifications so i'm quite well suited to give upto date information as well.

I think I should start by saying thank you to all the staff that was involved in the smooth operation of my training course. My tutors Richard and Paul knowledge of the industry is truly amazing, the patients they have ensuring this is passed down in easy to mange chunks repeating if necessary showed true passion for there trade. The administration & management team often go unnoticed however our exams were always booked and started ontime to the minute. Staying away from home I was often allowed to pop into the office and check my emails (Thanks Carla).

The workshops were stocked well and I never waited or needed anything for the course, it was always at hand on top of that I walked away with a rather nice set of CK tools in with the price so real happy about that.

I stayed in the large accommodation based just a few minutes from the centre, this cost me £20 per night, parking was no problem and everyone staying there was on ableskills courses and was mature in nature. The accommodation was always cleaned ready for when i returned the following week. At £20 per night I was very happy and felt secure there. When i returned for my 94 / 95 I was back in the same house but with many changes, the place had been decorated to a nice standard the outside painted looking much nicer and the scaffolding came down that week from having a brand new roof fitted; on top of all that the cost was still £20 per night so thats my hat off to them.

Over all i feel that Able Skills have given me the skills i need to put food on the table for the kids, so if you want a life changing experience that's fun and exciting do yourself a massive favour book your course with these guys.

Jamie
Hi. If you did ableskills course, I would like to ask if you could provide me with a binder for home study from level 3, please? It would be very useful to me because I don't know anyone who would do the course there:(

Reply to Ableskills Electrical Training Dartford Review in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock