Discuss Not being discriminating in any way, but... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
There are, as you all know, 10 types of people...
those who understand binary notation,
and those who don't...

I now wish to discuss two further types...

those who know how to stack a dishwasher...

those who understand "bin compression"...

Discuss...

Close, SWD!
However, I took my whole tax free lump sum and spent it on rum, so I have enought to last me for maybe 10, 20, even 30....
weeks!
Some folks just don't understand how a dishwashing machine works...putting a full-sized grill pan horizontally across the bottom shelf?

You know your dealing with a
mathematician or programmer when they start counting from 0.
Bin-Compression is that the one dependent on a "quality" bin bag ,
(or some mathlab cryptology)
..There is a skill to keeping pot-noodle pots the same way up..
( Daughter may have had a disappointing Wash ,with fancy springy capsules for dish-washer !)

I’ve just signed up for an online business bank account.
Supposed to sort out your income and expenditure and do your taxes for you.
So now I apparently need another dozen bank accounts and credit cards.

Reply to Not being discriminating in any way, but... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'll start by saying - I have absolutely no intention of doing any wiring or anything electrical myself. You get someone professional to do a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for someone to help with this dilemma. Image attached to try and explain it better. We have 3 separate lights currently...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, Im new to the forum so wanted to drop a message and introduce myself. Im about to begin my level 2 at night college this...
Replies
Views
Getting desperate to clear my small garage, and I have a bit of old red/black T&E. I used a few bits to add a socket or two in my flat and a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a hypothetical question (I'm an electrical engineer) to better understand RCBOs and how they are used in the USA. Let's say I would...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock