Discuss not heard from ELECSA in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

I applied on a Sunday night and had my welcome pack by the Thursday with my assessment booked 4 weeks later, try phoning them theyre helpful.

Dont worry about it mate give it a week or 2 then give em a ring

first year was quick from paying to them sending me pack and assessment date
second year it was about 5 weeks after they took the cash reason I was told due to backlog becuase of increase in new applicants and that was only becuase i phoned them so all in all it was over 13 months from one assessment to the next

Had exactly the same. Money disappeared sharpish from the bank acount and couple months later had to remind them I needed an assessment as I was coming close to my 'sell by date'!!

Phone them and eventually got it sorted but if I hadnt dont know if they would have bothered?!?!

Reply to not heard from ELECSA in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

i have faild napit annual assessment with silly mistake of using on consumer unit type AC rcd instead of Type A rcd. i bought type A rcd but they...
Replies
Views
Maybe I've just been lucky, but I very rarely have an issue with customers paying, the vast majority have paid straight away or within a few days...
Replies
Views
hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Is there a yearly NAPIT assessment?
Hi folks, been with NAPIT the last year, recently had an email saying my membership is due for renewal and the money would be taken soon, but no...
Replies
Views
I have injured my back and I feel it is only going to get worse over the years. My plan is to get a lad to help out 2 days a week. I'll be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock