Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss not my best effort, but..... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

24 cables (there's a couple or so unidentified still to go in). , multitude of bloodletting holes in forearms due to nasty sharp cable ends. had to sacrifice a bit of neatness in dress ing to avoid joining cables. but on the whole, i'm happy with it. just let you lot pick fault as usual . :D:D.

17way.jpg

oh and those 2 N tails were redressed post photo. and the 5 and 6 N tails put in right holes after a bit of reconfig..

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
Theirs a grand looking at ,the cost of the rcbos @ 23 pounds each and board and beer monie and a bit for your wifes shopping hay tele.:)

Midwest

-
Arms
Esteemed
Where's your SPD's & AFDD's, or is 'em in a box next door. :D

PS Looks like you had the same plasterer as that other bloke had.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where's your SPD's & AFDD's, or is 'em in a box next door. :D

PS Looks like you had the same plasterer as that other bloke had.
SPDs were suggested, but cost and spare room in CU preculded that. customer wants 2 spare ways for poss. car charging points in future. and the hole in the plaster was there before, partially covered by the 12 way wylex fuseboard. this will be filled on completion of job,

Midwest

-
Arms
Esteemed
SPDs were suggested, but cost and spare room in CU preculded that. customer wants 2 spare ways for poss. car charging points in future. and the hole in the plaster was there before, partially covered by the 12 way wylex fuseboard. this will be filled on completion of job,
I was taking the Michael. Be interesting to see the size of these CU's in a few years time, full up with SPD's & AFDD's and anything else the IET & manufacturers come up with?

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
was taking the Michael. Be interesting to see the size of these CU's in a few years time, full up with SPD's & AFDD's and anything else the IET & manufacturers come up with?
maybe they where thinking we can build a consumer like alan Turing built to counter machine for inigma coding.

Jesus I can't believe how long it is taking me to write a post for this:tearsofjoy:

S

Squid

Oh dear, where do I start, sharpie on the breakers thats so pikey...........

You use tape then remove it to keep the job clean. Some people really have low standards.......

;o)))))

snowhead

-
Mentor
Hope you were still waiting for the Fuse fairy to re-appear, as there seems to be 3 potentially live B-Bar ends.
Or was the pic taken through a barrier with suitable notices on.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to not my best effort, but..... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom