Discuss Number of Conduits run and number of circuits in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

If Canadian wiring regs are similar/same as US, grab yourself a copy of Uglys, it's Thier version of our OSG and it will have tray fill capacities in there.
Lister I actually have an ugly book and it comes in handy. I use it more than the code book, you can find stuff fast
[automerge]1567172596[/automerge]
Lister I actually have an ugly book and it comes in handy. I use it more than the code book, you can find stuff fast
Are you saying that the UK has their own ugly book ?

Are you saying that the UK has their own ugly book ?

Ours is called On-Site Guide or OSG;
https://shop.------.org/on-site-guide-7th-edition

Just for completion, here's associated book of regs, also known as The Big Blue Book or BBB; The IET Shop - Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations, Eighteenth Edition, BS 7671:2018 - https://shop.------.org/bs-7671-2018-requirements-for-electrical-installations-iet-wiring-regulations-18th-edition-blue

Cars, do y’all race pigeons

24 hours late.forgotto hit the "post" ---
some areas of the UK do. basically. all the competitors drive their pigeons to a distant location, release them, and the first ones home win. . almost as stupid a hobby as fishing.

This thread/post is exactly why the different countries forums need to be separate.

This thread/post is exactly why the different countries forums need to be separate.

That's true but it has opened discussion and shared education about different country ways of working.

I think it may be prudent if, for the major countries we identify (US, AUS, CAN etc) what that countries regs are and, if digital copy exists; link to it in a sticky (or where to purchase hard copy), that would serve to help users from those countries and give those on here that want to offer help/advice a reference point to check thier advice against.

Reply to Number of Conduits run and number of circuits in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock