Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Nvq 2356-31 in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Andy M

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Anyone out there doing an NVQ

Can't promise anything but as an A1 Assessor, sorry former Assessor gave up training for the tools(fiancial pressure, well not pressure but a divorce, new partner, house and baby), anyway that's enough about me.

I would be willing to offer advice to anyone out struggling to get to grips with the standards.

D

dinga1978

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hello mate, just signed up to do my 2356, and wouldnt mind a little advice on where to start
cheers

Anyone out there doing an NVQ

Can't promise anything but as an A1 Assessor, sorry former Assessor gave up training for the tools(fiancial pressure, well not pressure but a divorce, new partner, house and baby), anyway that's enough about me.

I would be willing to offer advice to anyone out struggling to get to grips with the standards.
hi mate im training as an assessor if you could help that would be brill any information sample portfolio if possible my email is [email protected] thanks again.

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Nvq 2356-31 in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom