uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss nvq 3 prob in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

johnuk1982

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

i was doing my nvq 3 but had to stop do to being layed off because of the lack odf work.....so i have not been in a elcetrical job to finsh my nvq3... i did get a offer from friend just for 2 days a week but when i talked to my nvq 3 guy he said i had to be in full time work to finsh my nvq 3..... so iam i was very gutted ive only got to do a indust or com to make my nvq 3 100 pct.... i live in lowestoft but can travel.... and how long can my nvq 3 be put on hold for

ive have just done the 17th update

Last edited by a moderator:
Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
J

johny99

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi John, 1st point do you know if the centre your with has registered you with City & Guilds, why do I ask , becuase the last registration date for the current NVQ is 31st December 2009, if your registered you have until the of 2012 to finish the work, but be carefull that your agreement with the centre continues for that time.

The NVQ is not about being employed or self employed or working for an agency, its about your competence and being able to prove it, so I would not pay any attention to the comment about employment.

Hope this helps

Johny

J

johnuk1982

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ok thanks for the help jonny99

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to nvq 3 prob in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom