Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

NVQ

Discuss NVQ in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys,

So I completed my level 2 & 3 Diploma last September and have been working as an industrial mate since.

I’m now starting my NVQ and I’m not sure of how to go about it. I’m doing EAL and apparently I have to do 2 big job, but I just don’t know as a mate how I’m going to be given the opportunity to work on a DB or testing etc

Any advice would be greatly appreciated please

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
just get pics of work that you are doing. make sure you yourself are in a lot of the pics. ask your superiors if you can do more of the technical side, under supervision.

Zdb

-
I came across this earlier which might be of use to anyone starting the NVQ3.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
just get pics of work that you are doing. make sure you yourself are in a lot of the pics. ask your superiors if you can do more of the technical side, under supervision.
That’s the thing though, I’m working as a mate, so don’t really have the jurisdiction to ask for that as I’m there to work, not learn.

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to NVQ in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom