Discuss Obsolete Lucas Rists connectors in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
I'm looking for a UK supplier of Lucas Rists connectors and inserts that are now obsolete. They were used on Rolls Royce and Bentley (among others) 20 or so years ago. I'm particularly interested in finding pin and socket inserts or equivalents that would fit the connector shells.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or information.

Obsolete Lucas Rists connectors IMG_20180426_160631 - EletriciansForums.net Obsolete Lucas Rists connectors IMG_20180426_160722 - EletriciansForums.net Obsolete Lucas Rists connectors IMG_20180513_144556 - EletriciansForums.net Obsolete Lucas Rists connectors IMG_20180513_144632 - EletriciansForums.net
Obsolete Lucas Rists connectors Male pin - EletriciansForums.net

Do you know what series those connectors are? There's TTS series available but they're not the same as those in your pictures. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas Rists produced those connectors in a propriatary form factor specially for the car manufacturer in which case it's doubtful you'll find them available outside the OEM market..

If you've got hours to spare you could try combing through a molex catalogue, it they were manufactured to a dimensions standard that was available for general retail then Molex might have their equivalent product.

Reply to Obsolete Lucas Rists connectors in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock