Discuss Off for a few days to Swanage for some R+R on the nudist beach check out last years photos in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
Not sure why they came out blurred.............

;o)))))

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 20.58.05.jpg Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 20.58.38.jpg

Midwest

Electrician's Arms
Swanage and other such resorts. I am a travelled man, well Torremolinos etc.

However in recent years, and in good summers have had some marvellous holidays in our own sunshine resorts. Accommodation (if selective) is as good if not better, and the food just as good.

If you predict the weather, why spend 4 hours in an airport, then two hours flying to get the same thing. If your going to engross yourself in the culture, fair enough. But not for sunbathing & filling your face.

OP
SWD

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
Fun time was had, beaches where fantastic, a walk down to Old Harry, chilled on Knoll Beach and a trip to Lulworth Cove and fish and chips......

@Midwest, if the weather in the UK was like in Southern Europe then you would not need to travel, the infrastructure is rubbish though.

@Buzz, I am not an East Ender......

@Spoon, my GF is Polish size 8 works in fashion and is gorgeous, I saw what the English women looked like................

IMG_2995.JPG IMG_3002.JPG

buzzlightyear

please let me back in to the prison cell.
Electrician's Arms
Fun time was had, beaches where fantastic, a walk down to Old Harry, chilled on Knoll Beach and a trip to Lulworth Cove and fish and chips......
nice pic by the way ,were you buried in the sand cant see you .:D .I have just got back 1month away .prison .

OP
SWD

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
These are iPhone photos I will bore you all with the Olympus camera ones later on ;o)))

buzzlightyear

Electrician's Arms
nice pics ,i have not pick up a camera for years me my self a canon man.their again with smart phone who needs them.

OP
SWD

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
nice pics ,i have not pick up a camera for years me my self a canon man.their again with smart phone who needs them.
Was always a Nikon man but the camera is bulky bought the Olympus 4/3 camera a few years back so carry it around more as its so small, a camera will always be better then a camera phone.

OP
SWD

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
On the way home drove back via the New Forest.

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 11.32.35.jpg Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 11.33.07.jpg Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 11.33.57.jpg

telectrix

Scouser and Proud.
Respected Member
is the last pic. one of those upside down trees that's only half way through it's evolution?

buzzlightyear

Electrician's Arms
I need to get out more ,f88king locked in a prison .did you use a filter on the b/w pic bang a green filter next time.

OP
SWD

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
I need to get out more ,f88king locked in a prison .did you use a filter on the b/w pic bang a green filter next time.
Option on the Olympus settings, BW contrast the tree is also filtered via the options.

Get out Buzz, life is far too short and once you reach the end you will have regrets, not sure how old you are but follow your dreams.

I am using this camera at the moment, bought it at £1100 with a lens in 2015,

Used Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Digital Camera Body - https://www.wexphotovideo.com/olympus-om-d-e-m1-mark-ii-digital-camera-body-used-1668239/?mkwid=s3tsMTMde_dc&pcrid=227169419658&kword=&match=&plid=&product=1668239&gclid=Cj0KCQjw45_bBRD_ARIsAJ6wUXSFK0NUnx7Ac-dbKDEBo8TMuUuY3XtZSZhM17qQZSHgFLvzffFmZoAaAt2kEALw_wcB

OP
SWD

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
is the last pic. one of those upside down trees that's only half way through it's evolution?
Nope its called being "artistically different"

I can imagine the fun in your house with your imagination.......;o)))))

Electrician Talk