Discuss Oilcareers.com jobs!?? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Swede

Hi,

After searching a dozen!? Jobs at oilcareers and many other recruitment sites
I'm beginning to wonder if anyone ever got a job through these pages? ...
not just one's friend's friend .. but for real!

I am not looking for electrician jobs directly, but more an electrical engineer or project manager project engineer, etc.

I know that some companies are taking cheap labor from Pakistan and other low-wage countries
and of course I respect that, but for God's sake do not put up job offers that do not exist..

but there is a tsunami of jobs every week! it's just false job or bull****?

I have many years experience in project management, installation, low voltage and high voltage transformers, etc. and has also worked on the rig in Norway as well as cruise ships and shipyards throughout the world, so I have experience!

but nevertheless no one ever request!

I see many tasks that would suit me, but total silence
maybe take them very long to respond? a bit bitter you become

experience any??

Hi Swede, I have had seven jobs off Oil careers.com, my last was 3 years ago in Holland, I am in Iraq at the moment but I receive e-mails with job offers at least 1 per month. I also apply for at least 1 job per month, However i don't think I have ever applied for a job in the UK. I like to travel the world at a companies expense :)
Is your C.V. / Resume searchable? is it up to date? In my search string i have " Electrician / foreman / commissioning engineer" Try to broaden your options which will make you more searchable on there and they will come to you :)

Hi,

it has dissolved, I now work as a project manager in Stockholm in industry Hi voltage transformer/substations and so on, everything is good mates is friendly salary is fine etc, But when you have been working international like i did before it is a little bit hard to bee on the same place all the time..

who nows maby i will try to searth for a nother job on oilcareers in the future, like i said before it is all about having contact in the buissnes

anyway take care out there!

Reply to Oilcareers.com jobs!?? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net