Discuss OLCI - A compliment in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Drexyn

Hi guys,

I recently attended another course with OLCI at a centre located a lot further than i would normally go to and i have to say i was extremely impressed

Many people may know that i have been very critical in the past about the training methods amongst many other things, however this time i think it's time i gave a compliment.

The tutor at this centre was fantastic his knowledge and patience was brilliant. I couldn't thank him enough for taking the time and effort in helping me, absolutely first class. I even asked if he would move to my local centre.

There was a small mix up with the course content but the guys at HQ were instrumental in restoring some of my faith with this training provider and we managed to achieve some success and i am very much appreciative for their help.

Long may this continue.

Hi guys,

I recently attended another course with OLCI at a centre located a lot further than i would normally go to and i have to say i was extremely impressed

Many people may know that i have been very critical in the past about the training methods amongst many other things, however this time i think it's time i gave a compliment.

The tutor at this centre was fantastic his knowledge and patience was brilliant. I couldn't thank him enough for taking the time and effort in helping me, absolutely first class. I even asked if he would move to my local centre.

There was a small mix up with the course content but the guys at HQ were instrumental in restoring some of my faith with this training provider and we managed to achieve some success and i am very much appreciative for their help.

Long may this continue.

Great news, well done! Glad they are getting their act together!

Reply to OLCI - A compliment in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net