SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss OLCI construction course in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rich88

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I am looking to take a course with OLCI, after being told that spaces at my local college, for a 2 year part time course in c&g electrical installation level 2 (2330), were full.

The course that I am looking to take at OLCI is a c&g level 2 certificate in Electrotechnical technology (2330), which consists of 200+ hours study time and 13 days practical training.

Please excuse my ignorance, but are these 2 courses the same qualification? Also has anybody here experienced OLCI training and recommend/disapprove of it?

I'm still young, so would be happy to start at apprentice level once I have got this training/experience behind me, its just I cannot enrol on a full time college course as I cuurently have other commitments.

Thanks

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
P

PAUL M

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

R

rich88

A

acat

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to OLCI construction course in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom