Discuss old bulky timeclock in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
going to look at some lights this morning, they have old time clock with red button on side , does pushing this red button bypass time clock ?

do i have to push once to set again? thxxxxx

It’s a Sangamo time switch rated at 25A, still available today (if you can afford one). The red button is the override.

If it’s still working it will out live you.

i actually dropped one few weeks ago of a different kind and a load of we metal spades fell out over the place of course i had to replace with modern 1 as hadn't a clue how to put together again.... oooops

It’s a Sangamo time switch rated at 25A, still available today (if you can afford one). The red button is the override.

If it’s still working it will out live you.

Still got a couple of second hand ones in my might be useful one day boxes. Had to repair a solar dial one a while back just the dial on it's own was expensive

I was asked to connect this. Talked them out of it.

Venner1s.jpg

Venner2s.jpg

Reply to old bulky timeclock in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey everyone, hope you all had a good xmas. Got called around to change over an old style pin type thermostat to a hive one for a family member...
Replies
Views
I have a weird issue with my electric water boiling kettle. Here are the facts: -There is an on button that, when working normally, lights up and...
Replies
Views
I have a baffling problem with a newly-installed PIR floodlight and I'd like advice from the forum as to whether it's defective (and should be...
Replies
Views
1964 house old style wiring Need to wire a extractor fan up Is it possible to wire the extractor fan to report switch there's 2 red wires in the...
Replies
Views
Im trying to make a Star Wars Prop for a course project where the dealine is comming up very fast in days and I need to do the report so really...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock