Discuss Old Gemini Home Alarm in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Scarz3

Hi,

I have an old home alarm that has stopped working correctly, and I don't have the manual.

It says 'Gemini Advanced Microprocessor Control' on it, and it's a basic keypad with no display.

Buttons with numbers 0-9 on it and then buttons underneath saying:

'mem' 'omit' 'reset' 'prog' 'set'

Anyone have any experience with this and know where I can download a manual? Can't find it anywhere on google!

Thanks.

Hi,

I have an old home alarm that has stopped working correctly, and I don't have the manual.

It says 'Gemini Advanced Microprocessor Control' on it, and it's a basic keypad with no display.

Anyone have any experience with this and know where I can download a manual? Can't find it anywhere on google!

Thanks.

can you post a pic.?

Hi,

Thanks.

When was the alarm battery last changed?

If it hasn't been changed in the last 4 years then replace the battery first.

Thanks for the replies.

Turns out it was a ADE concept alarm, there was a power cut in the night and it resetted the code back to default.

that's quite common with those panels.

Reply to Old Gemini Home Alarm in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net