Discuss On-off rocker switch with wall mounted LED controller in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

nextural

DIY
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and working on a van conversion - I also dabble in guitar pedals!

I have a wall mounted LED controller hooked up to my down-lights. I'd like to be able to turn the circuit on/off at another location in the vehicle (i.e. to make a 2 way circuit). Is it possible to add an on/off rocker switch to the circuit - meaning there is a mix of both the LED controller and an on/off switch?

Space constraints at the new switch location (next to the sliding door), means there's not room for an additional controller - hence the compact rocker switch.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Reply to On-off rocker switch with wall mounted LED controller in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I'm replacing standard light switches in my hall and landing with touch switches (not smart, just touch on/off) like these from Amazon...
Replies
Views
Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views
I've purchased Lepro 15m LED strip lights - product code PR410047-RGB-UK, and have fitted them at the top of the walls in my daughter's bedroom...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a property built in 1911. It has had asbestos artex applied to every ceiling in the house. I am currently creating a new...
Replies
Views
I have a fairly typical setup of the light on my landing being able to be controlled by both a switch on the landing and a switch at the bottom of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock