Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss On site guide book in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sparky_Ben

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have been looking on the internet for various books to help with my course and I came across the on site guide. Do you think this would be useful to help with my 2330 so that I know in my own mind that I am working to the regs which could help with my practical work at college?
Would this be a good idea do you think?

Thanks in advance

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
G

Guest123

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi mate.

Yeah, on site guide is a brilliant bit of kit, much easier to understand and find definate answers in than the old red bible.

Get it.

I

irishsailor

Hi Mate

Yes agree, also the JTL books are very good as they run pretty well with the course.

S

Sparky_Ben

Yes I have th JTL book we were given this at the start of the year seems to be a very good book and does go along exactly with each unit. I am just looding for additional books to help along the way.

R

RETIREDSPARKY

Take care with the JTL books. 1. you both books for level 2 as there are parts of book 2 you will need for your first year and 2. there quite a lot of mistakes in the books.

W

WarrenG

Reply to On site guide book in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom