Discuss On site Guide error in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Page 186 Figure G4.9 Generic schedule of test results maximum permitted Zs.

These values are all the same 40,32 and 6A mcbs have the same value ?.
They obviously don't proof read.
you sure you got the legit copy and not the iffy chinese copies that are for sale in quite a few places. i had one of each and found quite a few errors.

you sure you got the legit copy and not the iffy chinese copies that are for sale in quite a few places. i had one of each and found quite a few errors.
Just give it a read. It's not the only mistake I found plenty more . Take a look at the guidance notes on filling out a test and inspection cert. Reference column 19 is where you put your x1 RCD reading and column 22 is where you put your X5 reading (no it's not) This is a totally legit copy .
[automerge]1574007194[/automerge]
Just give it a read. It's not the only mistake I found plenty more . Take a look at the guidance notes on filling out a test and inspection cert. Reference column 19 is where you put your x1 RCD reading and column 22 is where you put your X5 reading (no it's not) This is a totally legit copy .
Totally ours I think if the Chinese did it they would probably get it right. Oh how I fear isolation from the rest of the world come Brexit.

It may purport to be the bible...but things aint necessarily so...

I think my first ever post,on here,was regarding an error in a test procedure...thought i was Columbo,but there were plenty i'd missed :)

Nice to know,that that even the rule layers,are as human as we are.

If they're useless and out of date, how come they're worth so much?

I think their value,is based on the strangeness factor....like how much those new one pound coins are worth...where the queen,is sticking her tongue out.

I think their value,is based on the strangeness factor....like how much those new one pound coins are worth...where the queen,is sticking her tongue out.
One of my kids is collecting the fancy 50p’s....
And she grabbed an old round pound coin off me... found it under the van seat.
Tried to convince her that pound notes were still legal tender in Scotland. She didn’t believe they even existed!

One of my kids is collecting the fancy 50p’s....
And she grabbed an old round pound coin off me... found it under the van seat.
Tried to convince her that pound notes were still legal tender in Scotland. She didn’t believe they even existed!
Up until a few years ago,i had a retired high court judge,as a client,and he was continually attempting to pay me with a money-order.

Took me half an hour,to explain what that was,to my bemused 17 year old son ?

....but then,he's still laughing about choppers,space-hoppers and the etch-a-sketch...

Reply to On site Guide error in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net