Discuss on site guide has legs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

little red one has gone missing. not a happy bunny (neither was the good lady of the house after i pulled everything out trying to find it) think it may be stuck to someones glue fingers :mad:

In the past month Ive 'lost' two kewtech voltage testers, two drivers a pair of cutters and a pair of long nose, I think I'll have to invest in a tool belt.:eek:

irish snap!!! when did you leave navy! i just officially left last month after a pityful 7 (got med discharge)

i found that its ok to nick dockyard tools but the thieving ****s used to nick just about every bloody thing we had!!

i was part of the brotherhood of raging lunatics and served on T Boats!!

Durham

Im still in got 2 yrs left, started my training 3 yrs ago as was an instructor in BRNC, just finishing my Level 3 in a couple of months. Looking after reserves in Plymouth for the remainder of my time, which is ideal as I can take time off in the week to work with my elcetrican friend to build my experience. I have a guy on my course called Daz Heald he is a WO2 T boat tiff dont know if you know him.

daz heald!!! yeah i know daz... ex turbulent CHIEF OA

you working at vivid!!! ???

mate of mine left navy and set up.. called Argylle Electrics and i also worked with a bloke called Jim from Milehouse Electrics for the day. (Both Nice people)

bloody hell mate

I worked with Grraham last year on a job I also work with Eric from Milehouse Electrics doing my NVQ 3, that a small world. Bloody Daz is switched on.

What your name will pass on your regards

Chris

Eric thats his name!! totally had mind blank!! Eric Mcdade!! scottish bloke loves his diving!! lol worked with Eric on a job down at some student flats above a chemist near plymouth police station

graham was my chief of section on Turbulent! will post a pic of him very shortly wrapped up like a package!

only knew daz at work but yeah switched on!

yeah pass on regards!

Steve Blakey

:)

Graham Turner as never seen before!!

to all other non military people we dont do this very often just every few days as it takes 7 days for the rolls of tape to arrive from the budget holders..!!

steve :D:D:D

Hi all noob here but in reply to the o.p pretty sure the last time I looked the osg was about ÂŁ13 from WHSmith online. Shame some people can't BUY their own though! Cheers

Reply to on site guide has legs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net