Discuss On site guide, to buy or not to buy in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

that's where i'm heading tonite, only 14 more pints to go.
I'm already there mate, after a trip to the Garden Center with Her in doors 19 quid for 2 coffees and 2 bacon and brie Panties, bacon and cheese toasties to us more down to earth folk, and all the other carp She wanted, blame myself really.

Don't think reading Cosmo's is a good idea to get your "head" around. Go out and meet some girls

You could do both, then you could go into great detail about Uranus while chatting up girls...

Learned about Tesla and ac current when I was doing my apprenticeship, great man. I must admit I have trouble getting to grips with the cosmos especially before breakfast.☺

Terry, I must say that comes across as rather strange. If you did an Electrical apprenticeship I would find it pretty hard to believe that you were not aware of the contents of the OSG's.

Edit ...sorry just read your were an apprentice book binder. They probably have a different on site guide lol. One with loose pages perhaps that you bind yourself??

Last edited:
Terry, I must say that comes across as rather strange. If you did an Electrical apprenticeship I would find it pretty hard to believe that you were not aware of the contents of the OSG's.

Edit ...sorry just read your were an apprentice book binder. They probably have a different on site guide lol. One with loose pages perhaps that you bind yourself??
When I done my apprenticeship you had to virtually right your own osg, tradesmen weren't very keen to share their knowledge.

When I done my apprenticeship you had to virtually write your own osg, tradesmen weren't very keen to share their knowledge.

Reply to On site guide, to buy or not to buy in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net