Discuss on the bell magazine anyone heard of it ? in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

scammers.

used to get one saying it was from the police and firebrigade, they would phone and sign you up and then send a bill !

Yeah it sounds like the old Police / Fire mag scam from last year reborn

I made a mistake of advertising with them a few years ago, after that got loads of calls telling me i owed them loads of £ for work that i agreed to, i asked them to let me here the recording of our conversation when i agreed to the additional advertising, they never got back to me and i never heard from them again. they are scammers, only interested in getting a bonus.

Bet they got your number from the MCS website , we have never had so many cold calls and emails since we became registered !
It was bad enough when we went Limited .
Between me and my fellow director we have unfortunately been had a couple of time now ! ( adverts , phone tariffs , business sales and probably forgot a few )
Most people would not it admit for pride , and thats how they get away with it so often !
But when you are to busy they do sometime slip under the net i am afraid !
Trust me if you did not phone them first , tell them to go forth and multiply !!!!

Reply to on the bell magazine anyone heard of it ? in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock