Discuss On the Last of the 2391 course Before it changes. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

Blackout

Hi All just thought id start a thread as im doing the 2391 and would like this to help me through my course Not done much testing so i know its going to be a challenge. Far as im aware its the last course at this college before it changes into 2 parts so im lead to believe. No doubt it will cost more too.

Ive Bought the GN3, Exam Success, OSG and 17th. im planning to do as many passed exams as possible which i feel will help no end.

any tips with the exam/course are very welcome.

The exam success book is excellent to help you structure your answers, and there are some practice exams in it as well. The main thing to do is knuckle down to GN3 until you can recite it.

Forgot to add, drop abbreviations, use the full wording, and correct terminology is a must. Its not an EIC, use the full phrase, its not a megger it is an Insulation resistance tester, you get the picture.

Cheers and good luck..........Howard

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember it's an 'Electrical Installation Condition Report' and not a 'Periodic Inspection Report' as described in GN3 and any past papers.

Im in the proccess of retaking this exam, So if anyone has got any other Past papers that they can share that would be great.

Cheers,

Peter

THe new gn3 does it have red around the 3?

Also past papers would be a great help so please give me as many links as you can. Many thanks.

Reply to On the Last of the 2391 course Before it changes. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock