Discuss Online Line electrical Supplies in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm wanting to know where I can get cheap and good quailty electrical supplies which don't have too much delivery costs. List us some websites which you recommend please

Ive noticed that screwfix.com seem to be very good value, compared to the rest of the websites I've seen

Last edited:
Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
I

ian

yep, either screfix direct or tool station . com. they are both similar and good.

E

EasyFox

Tlc

L

leoh187

I second screwfix, wouldn't say they were dirt cheap especially on some things but they are certainly reliable.

Hope this helps.

Many Thanks

Leo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
TLC Electrical Supplies cheap for SWA (listed by easyfox, cheers)

T

TonyM58

I use QVS, you can get a fully loaded 10 way split load CU with 30mA RCD for 30 quid!

Brewtime.com fellas very cheap for your leccy bits and bobs!!!!! and ive not seen a cheaper multi tester anywhere else than here!

Reply to Online Line electrical Supplies in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom