Discuss Open end to end on rn r2 - where should this go under in schedule of inspections? in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

There is no specific observation for ring circuit continuity.

You could maybe use "connections soundly made..." Under. 5.17.

Reg. 643.2.1 applies.

It's not the result of an inspection but of testing so the Schedule of Inspections isn't relevant to the observation.

The fault has been identified as warranting a C2.
No further investigation required.
Future fault finding with a view to correcting a fault is not the same thing as FI.
Valid point, and i see where you're coming from. ?

Reply to Open end to end on rn r2 - where should this go under in schedule of inspections? in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, Had a weird one this morning during an EICR. Testing a ring final circuit in a 2 bed flat… kitchen was on a separate ring. With only the...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views
Looking at the EICR form. GENERIC SCHEDULE OF TEST RESULTS Looking for clarification on R1,R2,Rn versus r1,r2,rn continuity values. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am an enthusiast amateur undertaking wiring of two outbuilding under a building notice. I am soon to be subject to a first fix inspection...
Replies
Views
I'll start by saying - I have absolutely no intention of doing any wiring or anything electrical myself. You get someone professional to do a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock