Discuss Open to suggestions! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Most of those four way ends have it stated on them to be connected through a 13A plug. Cord looks undersized, depending on protective device size and it is obviously not suitably restrained. Reinstate the socket.
Forget Codebreakers and use your knowledge.

What is actually wrong with it?

The flex at the switch should be suitably terminated and restrained using a cord grip.

The conductor may be undersized however the socket strip has a fuse fitted so the maximum current draw, in theory, would be 13 amps, as long as the flex is rated for this then no problem there.

I wouldn't have fitted it and would possibly code it C3.

The rating of the isolator does not matter, it can well handle the load no problem
The outlets each require a socket with a fuse for overload and fault OK

I know it may be considered as if its a extension lead, but the outlets may not be designed to be floating around the location (they have holes in the back to secure them to a surface)
With that in mind I say the cable may not be restrained and its against the design use to use it without securing it

The rating of the isolator does not matter, it can well handle the load no problem
The outlets each require a socket with a fuse for overload and fault OK

I know it may be considered as if its a extension lead, but the outlets may not be designed to be floating around the location (they have holes in the back to secure them to a surface)
With that in mind I say the cable may not be restrained and its against the design use to use it without securing it
Just swap it for a double socket and put a plug top on the extension lead.

Reply to Open to suggestions! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net