Discuss Opening files on iPhone in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
I was sending my cv off for maintenance job today in Scotland from email. When I tryed to store my updated cv to my homepage it's say bad error .

I sent the cv from mac book in PDF , should my iPhone open these or do I need a PDF opener or something..

if you can help thx.

Ps I can open them through email but not from home page..

Ok got it working but I can't save my cv to home screen now..

What I'm trying todo is apply for jobs on iPhone and when it's says choose file, it's goes to photos.. =no

Sounds like you need to store the CV in a PDF file somewhere so you can just then send it in a email. Evernote or Dropbox will do this for you. You just go into the app and then send it as a normal email.

I had the same problem last year when trying to apply for a position,
When it said "choose file" all I could get from the iPhone option was pictures ?
Spent a few quid on apps like PDF reader and connisure But still couldn't send my C. V.
Must be a way ?
I'd be keen to know out of interest

If you can get emails on your phone just send the document on a blank email to yourself, then you can edit and forward it till your hearts content.

Reply to Opening files on iPhone in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Does anyone else get emails and phone calls from companies and agencies say we seen your CV and we want you to apply for our job. And when you...
Replies
Views
I've always thought I was quite good a wiring heating systems, I can do Y plan, S plan, UFH set ups, "normal" thermal stores etc, you name it and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am a fairly experienced electrician in both installation and maintenance in both domestic and commercial environments (5 years). I am...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views
Eh up :) I've done some new PDF forms for BS7671 18th Edition Amendment 2 2022 (the Big Brown Book), based on the IET model forms. You can fill...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock