Discuss opinions please in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lee mcgregor

lads a mate at work has been sent to do a yearly inspect and test on whole of premises of a building ,problem is the company is 24 hour 365 days a year so no power can be turn off to certain areas of premises . if no power can be turn off how possibly can you do the job properly would just be interested in seeing other peoples thought cheers lee

Reply to opinions please in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi lads 5 year safety inspection the spark put the tails back and later line 2 of the 3 phase blew blowing the box off the wall and taking out the...
Replies
Views
Can someone please guide me on this? I have virtually no experience of home alarm systems. The client has an alarm which had been fitted to her...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Not sure whether this is the right context or even forum to mention this, but I’ve recently been offering out myself to a friend to help get his...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm in need of some advice. First of all i'm not an electrician but do have an understanding of electrics as i come from an electronics...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock