Discuss oven clocks/timers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Does anybody know where you can obtain a new clock /timer for a electrolux built in oven.The current one just flashes 1200 all the time,you cant set the time.Oven still works.
MANY THANKS

a read of the instructions is advised b4 spending on new. download from manufacturers web site. as spin says, you probably have to hold a button down. which one is anybody's guess. usually helps to have an 11 year old handy. they understand these things. if you are over 14, forget it.

I have a Electrolux oven and to set the time after the power has been off you need to turn off at isolator for 1 min then once turned back on it will flash for 30 seconds to allow you to set time, might be worth a try

Reply to oven clocks/timers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have an electric oven - now many years old. I have replaced the main circular 2.5kW oven element (ELEHY6708) several times over the years...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I had a new consumer unit installed in December 2021, the electrician said that he had more testing to complete and would come back...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Was speaking to a family member recently, he told me his iron recently made a bang and flash as he plugged it in to the socket, and could...
Replies
Views
Gents I have this time clock, does anyone know how to overide the programme so it is permanently on, I cannot find the instruction leaflet and the...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock