Discuss P.I. Insurance - Any recommendations? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

a12jpm

-
Reaction score
Been trying to find a competitive quote for PI insurance but numbers seem a bit steep to me.

What are you guys paying and for how much cover?

Thanks

Been trying to find a competitive quote for PI insurance but numbers seem a bit steep to me.

What are you guys paying and for how much cover?

Thanks

I remember getting quotes when my public liability came up for renewal, they wanted over £800 ontop for PI, so I gave it a miss.

Hiscox done the best quote for me. can't remember how much I think it was 160 bucks for 1st year for 250000 any-one-claim, haven't had any issues but then again havent tried to claim (touch wood)

Thanks guys. Being quoted big hundreds for £200k cover which I thought was way over the top. I would give it a miss but being asked to to take on work from a large national who require it so just weighing up cost v profit at the moment.

Reply to P.I. Insurance - Any recommendations? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, I've been asked by a few people if I could do a few electrical odd jobs for them or people they know. Nothing major or notifiable but...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views
Now Ive done Periodic Inspection and Initial Virification Qualifications with LCL/EAL (so non C&G 2394/95) # strange part building Modules , this...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock