• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Panel - soccer - light in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi,

I want to build for my son that loves football a panel to hang on our garden wall.
Whenever he hits the panel with his ball, a light should turn up.

I saw this an amusement park, where there was a wall of panels and the target panel was changing.

What I need is something more simple, not a wall of panels, but just one panel. The size of the panel should be around 20cm, enough for the ball to hit it properly.

I searched on google, but I did not find much...

What would be your advice?
Ideally I would like to move the panel to another place, relatively easily. The wall on which I'll hang it is made of concrete big bricks. But I could live with it fixed in one place.

Many thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Panel - soccer - light in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom