Discuss Paperwork storage in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

The Finch

Hi

Little off topic but lately seen likes of bt and gas vans with some kind of document storage pocket thing fitted to the bulkhead behind seats, seen on likes of eBay on the vans for sale on there, anyone know where I could get such a thing, i do alot of service works so plenty of job pads certificates etc etc and although the passenger seat makes a good desk I also got laptop for organising jobs and also any sudden braking everything flies onto floor plus if the mrs or anyone gets in they get lumbered with the contents of passenger seat :)

Thanks any info or ideas appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little different to the OP, but i've been looking for self adhesive wallets to put in certs and the like next to the CU. A5 in size and made from clear plastic. Looked every where and not found any.

Anyone know who sells em?

Google 3L 10085 for A5 self adhesive or 3L 10090 for A4 loads of online office suppliers have em.

I've seen the laptop safe case things on eBay the paperwork things fasten onto bulkhead behind seats gonna have trip to staples when get chance

Yes I found a old bulkhead on eBay emailed the guy and took organiser off bulkhead and sold to me cost me £10 inc postage

or get the mrs an old singer sewing machine off ebay n a bit of fabric from remnant kings get her earning her keep for a change lol

Reply to Paperwork storage in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Guys, I have been self employed for 5 years now, and TBH im not sure its for me! Too much going on, spend the evenings/weekends doing...
Replies
Views
I have a new van or should I say a new to me transit I'm needing to kit it out roof rack and internal stuff which is fine but I'm looking at...
Replies
Views
LankyWill
L
B
Prefix - I've tried to post this in automotive, but it would not let me. This may be because I have not been recently active. Apologies if this is...
Replies
Views
E
As per title, has anyone managed to get everything they need (excluding materials) into some sort of clever storage solution? I have just ordered...
Replies
Views
johnthesparky
J
B
Ford Transit T280S Van For Sale ONLY £3990 NO VAT New Shape 57 Reg Dec 31 2007 Short Wheel Base Medium high roof 75000 genuine miles MOT end...
Replies
Views
BlueToBits
B

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock