Discuss part p,2391 training near newcastle? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

finn

Hi folks,i am new to this forum;)

does anyone no where i can do part P and 2391 training near newcastle ie=co durham

i am a time served electrician(16th edt) and have just been made redundant from my job ov 16 years (now 33yr old) and am thinking ov going self employed and am aware i will need my partP and inspecting/testing,been told its best to train with the NIC and register with them:confused:

av been on the NIC website and it doesnt say where the nearest training centre is:confused:

can anyone help;)

Hi folks,i am new to this forum;)

does anyone no where i can do part P and 2391 training near newcastle ie=co durham

i am a time served electrician(16th edt) and have just been made redundant from my job ov 16 years (now 33yr old) and am thinking ov going self employed and am aware i will need my partP and inspecting/testing,been told its best to train with the NIC and register with them:confused:

av been on the NIC website and it doesnt say where the nearest training centre is:confused:

can anyone help;)

Trouble is with the NICEIC DISQ is its only recognised by them!

The EAL DEI is recognised by everybody

and you dont need to do either! As a time served spark, you only need knowledge of the building regs, so just the EAL DEI module 001 - Apllicable Building Regs for Domestic Installations or C&G 2393

you get defintely do with your 2391 though

Cardiff is not far from Newcastle:p i will take you through your 2391

Reply to part p,2391 training near newcastle? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net