Discuss Part p centres in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

wattsup

Anyone know of a part p course less than £485 10-week part time or a fast track 5-days less than £800? Prefer north mids/south yorks/west yorks.
Also, is there anywhere availble to take the 17th upgrade online, just the exam not the whole course or is that not possible?
thanks

Anyone know of a part p course less than £485 10-week part time or a fast track 5-days less than £800? Prefer north mids/south yorks/west yorks.
Also, is there anywhere availble to take the 17th upgrade online, just the exam not the whole course or is that not possible?
thanks

you have to do the exam in a C&G approved centre

We do exam only, but you have to conme to us to do it

C&G rules (and the way the exam is set up) means you could not just log in online and take it

Ah, I've been misinformed then, I was told the exam could be taken online. Just had a scan round and the exam can be taken through networked pc's, but at an examination centre, not at home.

So it's not really online, whom do I sue for misleading ads...google -;)

Ah, I've been misinformed then, I was told the exam could be taken online. Just had a scan round and the exam can be taken through networked pc's, but at an examination centre, not at home.

So it's not really online, whom do I sue for misleading ads...google -;)

yeah its a play on words really

the exam is 'online' in that is on a pc connected to the internet

but you are correct about the networked bit

basically i have a master computer in the exams room, and all the other computers are linked into it

people are not really advertising that you can sit in your bedroom and take the exam are they??!!!!:p

Hi, there is a centre in Staffordshire that run the courses and they will offer them midweek and they inform me evenings and Saturdays as well. I have recently been contacted by them and they have reduced their Part p course to £795 including a free re-sit if it is needed. They are construction skills college www. tradeteacher. co.uk

Hi, there is a centre in Staffordshire that run the courses and they will offer them midweek and they inform me evenings and Saturdays as well. I have recently been contacted by them and they have reduced their Part p course to £795 including a free re-sit if it is needed. They are construction skills college www. tradeteacher. co.uk

they are including a free resit because.......the resits are free (C&G charge for theirs, EAL dont);)

Reply to Part p centres in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock