Discuss Part P with Stroma in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

wow.

thats 150 less than I pay now. (its £245 btw). I am a mercinary I don't care what it says on the tin they're all the same.

Emailed to ask if price includes VAT.

Thanks for the heads up zsoltimatrix

For cheapness and a slightly better recognition there is the Corgi one for £330 + vat.

Problem is every one will think they have called a clean and sophisticated plumber!!

I sure Corgi is £250 and quid fifty each notifycation, My plumber/sparky mate is going with them..
They soon charge the same as the rest when they ve got enough bods on board..

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the notification costs on a par with Elecsa, Napit & NICEIC??

When things are offered cheaper, I always wonder which corners are being cut!

Said mate spoke to a ladie who said £250 full..
But she also gave out some fairly misleading info.. IE i dont think she had a clue!!! They ll notify or email the person direct!

Last edited by a moderator:
For some NICEIC is the only one they've heard of, Elecsa and Napit have been around for years yet they "struggle" to be recognised by many, god only knows how difficult it would be to get another recognised widely.

Me thinks Elecsa will retain my business!

Never been a problem not being NIC. Depends what line of work you're in.

If you need to notify then go for the cheapest, If you are trying to win big contracts with councils etc NICEIC might help but like I say never ever been asked "who are you registered with". Got asked a few times "are you registered" :)

First read this thread a week ago. Being interested in going self employed I sent them an email asking a few questions about what they would want to see, what would be the lead time for them sending an assessor etc, to date no response not even an acknowledgement.
Has anyone heard anything from them, if so I'd be grateful for some info

Reply to Part P with Stroma in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net