Discuss PartP Scheme in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

To be honest, they are all pretty much the same.

however, some schemes require more than the minimum requirements that the government has set.

Elecsa seem to win at the moment for their no nonsense approach and fair assessors.

Cant speak for the others tho.

Yes I spoke to Elecsa the other day to ask about their scheme (my membership with NAPIT is due for renewal) and they seems very friendly.

I personally will more than likely be sticking to NAPIT because I am full scope with them (domestic, Industrial & Commercial) and Elecsa is just for PART P only.

Depends on what work you are looking to do? If you are just looking to do purley house bashing then Elecsa seem to be ideal for it. However if you do do work in other area's Elecsa will recommend that you contact the ECA.

Warren

Reply to PartP Scheme in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I would like to do some minor domestic electrical work while I am completing my NVQ level 2 in electrical installations. I have the 18th...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Wondering if anyone has completed the SJIB’s CEC scheme? How did it go, and how strict were they regarding your previous qualifications...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, looking at doing Initial and Periodic inspecting and testing. Looking between the CandG and EAL Just wondering if I can ask peoples...
Replies
Views
This might come across as a really daft question to people who work with cable tray quite often but as part of my AM2, I am to clip FP200 to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had been with Elecsa for years as a Part P installer/tester. Then they were taken over by the NICEIC. I'm embarrassed to say that I hate...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock