Discuss Passed The 17th Today in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Old Dog

think I had 3 wrong

4 by 100%
and the other 3 were 90% ish

Was an interesting exam

I was scared NO SWEARING, but was not as hard as I thought. I tabbed my book, but when I arrived at the test centre, was informed that C&G had changed the rules I could tab my book but was not to write on the tabs whats the point!!

Did you tab yours

Last edited by a moderator:
I was scared NO SWEARING, but was not as hard as I thought. I tabbed my book, but when I arrived at the test centre, was informed that C&G had changed the rules I could tab my book but was not to write on the tabs whats the point!!

Did you tab yours

yes tabed it spent time reading it getting used to finding thing fast
new i had done more than enough to pass could not believe i was
so nervous. but sat down nerves gone did not need the tabs
before i knew it i had passed

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done Mate

It is a nice feeling though another one out of the way lol, Im retraining getting ready to leave the navy in a couple of years. So want to be qualified by the time I go

Im thinking about doing the 2392 first and attempt the 2391 next year, do you have any papers you could send me??

how much langer is it gona take for the 2391 results to come threw the door lol

how much langer is it gona take for the 2391 results to come threw the door lol
they say 45 days dont know how true that is.
some of the guys on here took theres in feb so when they get there result
that will give us some idea.
are you waiting for yours?
when did you sit it?

I had to email C&G a month later to give them a reminder for mine.

They told me to contact my training centre as they issue certs once the training centre has submitted the results.

how would that work jason.? i sat mine at college the C&G took the papers away when we competed
the exam

Sorry chaps, i kinda missed the change in direction in the thread.

i was relating to the 17th update.

Just ignore me:D
no problem mate 17th results got 2 mins after the exam cert in the post
a week or so later. that was no sweat waitng for cert 6 day 6 week what ever
but waiting for results driving me nuts

passed mine last night,on arrival books were taken off us and we were given clean ones.i have to question the way in which they phrase some of the questions as a few i didnt understand what they were asking.still happy days

passed mine last night,on arrival books were taken off us and we were given clean ones.i have to question the way in which they phrase some of the questions as a few i didnt understand what they were asking.still happy days

hi gunner yes thats C&G for you can you remember the questions
with them its not having to know the answer its understanding what they are asking

Its just a money scam i took the exam got 100% and still aint got a clue lol
What i dont understand is why they take books off you becouse they are tools we have on site and the silly books have section called notes lol so if you make the books more user friendly wots wrong with that that the hole point of the books i dont think any electrician has read all word for word if so boy do they need help lol.

Last edited:

Reply to Passed The 17th Today in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock