Discuss Past 2391-52 papers or old 2394/5 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
I've been told this afternoon that my company has put me into the new 2391-52 course, which is good. But its in 4 weeks time! So not much time for me to get my head down and revise!

I'm hoping that some one can point me in the right direction for some past exam papers. I don't want to fail this, having failed the old 2394 when it first came out, I know its hard. Need to get my head around and know how to test things like insulated floors ect...

Hi - it's a brand new course with slightly different assessment method but the material is the same as before. Your friend is the GN3. They will go through the requirements during the course, but it's good to spend time practicing the safe isolation steps (for 3 phase) and don't forget to ask to power off, lock off and put the key in your pocket. For the inspection part they have mug shots of rubbish work which was just like things posted here from time to time :) . Student has to grade them and say why. You don't need to be able to quote the regulation number, but you do need to know why a thing is not ok.

Hello there.

Doing previous papers isn't really going to help. What you need is feedback from these answers.

I advise that you check some old 2394 and 2395 papers - there are references to them all over and then submit your efforts in the trainee section. Then some members here will offer the 'tutors' feedback. Tutors feedback is important as there is a big difference between the academic response and the actual (proper) industrial response.

I have just passed the 2391-52 course....i found the written exam to be the hardest part as it was 100% pass rate, yeah it's open book but quite a lot of the answers aren't in the book.....

Reply to Past 2391-52 papers or old 2394/5 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock