Discuss PAT Testing in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Y

YTSOxford

Hi lads, just trying to weigh up the positives of starting pat testing. Was approached by a customer today about pat testing a couple of appliance for him. I haven't considered doing it before as I am part P so I only do domestic.

Just wanting to know if I did go down the pat route, how much could I expect to charge for a one off like this, and how much per appliance for a business. Since he has also mentioned that he needs someone to test for his buisnesses.

Would this be profitable after I buy a tester and get the qualification??? Thanks.

Reply to PAT Testing in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Not sure if asking about rates is allowed, but I'm wondering what people's thoughts are on chargeable rates for PAT testing. Baring in...
Replies
Views
Hi Hope anyone can help Can someone give me advice on how to connect up a 3 phase to 13amp adaptor lead for carrying out PAT testing on 3...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to get an overview of the UK PAT-testing ( In Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment) market and I'd be very...
Replies
Views
I was thinking about getting qualified to do this for a charity. I already do the necessary stuff to put the electrical donations into the shop...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock