Discuss Paula Burns Electrical in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to Paula Burns Electrical, I am an Electrician in West Lothian and the surrounding areas. I pride myself on offering a professional and friendly service at competitive prices. I’m pleased to be able to offer NO call out CHARGE.

I have qualifications in City & Guild and over 17 years experience as an electrician; you can be safe in the knowledge that I provide quality work and an efficient service. Paula Burns Electrical has been established for 5 years and has already built an esteemed reputation in the local area. If you are looking for an Electrician in West Lothian I can provide both Domestic and Commercial electrical work.

I am an Electrician in West Lothian by my services are available to a wide range of areas surrounding.

Reply to Paula Burns Electrical in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock