Discuss Peer to Peer green energy sharing in UK in the Green Energy Forums | Green Energy Hub area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Smarta

Has anyone thought about this or have some ideas?

My team "Grid Wallet" is currently working on a new digital technology that will enable owners of domestic solar panels, wind turbines and CHP devices to sell their exported electricity for 2-3 times more than the wholesale rate they currently get. If you have any of these technologies installed on your property (in UK), we would really appreciate your feedback and insight to help us on the research process. Here is a 5 minute survey -Make extra money from your unused renewable energy with Grid Wallet - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwzLUT-AOfKGBV6_qsT8kBlyinP6hh_TMw0ak9xhPBGytzFA/viewform Results will be published here in the mid April if there is an interest.

And if you don't have solar panels etc but would buy it for less from owners who does here is a survey for you - Save money on your energy bills with Grid Wallet - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9II5qMsg6fLINtty3OFOr62L-r7r2SyP6UnmvyfXySirTqQ/viewform

What are your thoughts about this topic?

Hi and thank you for the feedback.
We do not have a licence yet because we are in the very early stages of development of our product. Following our market research, we will be looking for a small area (1-10 homes off-grid) to pilot the technology and validate our use case. We will not require a license for this pilot phase but we will require a licence to operate at full scale. There are a number of pilot projects ongoing like the one you mentioned, and they are aiming to develop something quite similar to us.
I noticed you are a consultant in the sector. If you are interested in collaborating or discussing further, please PM me. In the meantime, as a homeowner with panels, we would really appreciate your input to our questionnaire.
BR, Smarta

Reply to Peer to Peer green energy sharing in UK in the Green Energy Forums | Green Energy Hub area at ElectriciansForums.net