Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Periodic inspection and testing label. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi there

when you add a circuit to a C.U. where there is no existing label for when it was last inspected/tested, is it permissable to place your own pir sticker on the C.U. without carrying out a EICR. if you write UNKNOWN (last inpection) and ASAP (next inspecton) or is there another way ??.

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
so you would place 1/date of the installed circuit (last inspection)
2/ 10 years from date of install (next inspection)

O

Octopus

Not sure I'd bother with a label other than the two colours cables warning sticker.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
and the RCD label , of course. along with the no cpc on lights, shared neutral, go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect £200.

keniff

-
Arms
so you would place 1/date of the installed circuit (last inspection)
2/ 10 years from date of install (next inspection)
I think it's changed to 5 years or change of occupancy on domestic. Would have to double check

S

Spark1979

I agree with murdoch put stickers on in relation to what you have done, i only put test label on when I've fully tested installation, general write on test sheet overdue periodic

S

SPARTYKUS

Since when?
Wether its changed or not, its only a guide, ultimately its down to the inspector what the period of time is. I have put a year before, 5 & 10. Depends.

O

Octopus

Can't see how that is an option given that the label is a Requirement.
Precisely my point!

Risteard

-
Arms
Esteemed
Precisely my point!
LOL Sorry I didn't sleep well last night so have been running in stupid mode all day!

Reply to Periodic inspection and testing label. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom